Artisan bakers make bread that is unique and special – we think their packaging should look as good as their bread does! Rise above the rest with custom printed paper bags for your bakery.
Why choose paper bags for fresh-baked bread?
- Paper bags are natural, affordable and attractive.
- They allow your bread to “breathe” – allowing moisture to slowly escape. That means your delicious bread won’t mold and the golden crust you’ve perfected stays crispy.
- The aroma of freshly baked bread is like free advertising for your bread. Even when folded over to protect bread, paper bags allow the aroma to entice – people will notice.
Common Bread & Bakery Bag Sizes
Merchandise (pinch bottom)
- 4.5 x 2.5 x 24 (French Bread / Baguette)
- 5 x 2 x 16 or 5 x 2 x 18 (Sub / Hoagie)
- 5 x 3.5 x 18 (Italian Bread)
- 6 x 4 1/2 x 12 3/4 (Round / Wide Loaf)
- 13 x 5 x 38 (Bulk / Multi-Loaf Delivery Bag)
SOS (square bottom)
- 6# SOS (small loaf, rolls, buns)
- 12# SOS (medium size loaf)
- 16# SOS (oblong loaf)
- 20# SOS (large loaf)
- 11 x 6 x 17 (multiple loaves, large orders)
Perfect for Bakeries of Any Size!
As every baker knows, presentation is everything. Printed paper bread bags are an affordable way to set your bakery apart and build your brand.
Bakeries nationwide have chosen paper bags manufactured by WCI to package bread of every size. Our array of sizes and bag styles provides options for every type of loaf: from single bread rolls to extra-large Cuban bread loaves and everything in between. Bulk delivery bags are perfect for bakeries delivering to local restaurants and farmer’s markets.